2023-2024 CCVA Membership
The annual dues for CCVA members are $25 for members and $20 for reciprocal members of other GNCC clubs.
Important: As of January 2023, CCVA is no longer a member club of USA Curling and US Women's Curling Association. Your membership does not include membership to these organizations.
Membership is not required to curl with us, but the benefits of membership include:
- A name tag!
- A vote at the annual meeting and eligibility to be a CCVa Board member
- Membership in the Grand National Curling Club (The US's oldest curling member association)
- Insurance coverage provided by the GNCC at all rinks in the US and Canada.
- Eligibility to compete in GNCC bonspiels
- Any questions? Please Email Us
Adult - 21-49 years of age
Seniors - 50 and over
Juniors - 14-20 years of age
Youth - under 14
Reciprocal - membership in CCVA for anyone who hold full membership through another GNCC club
Note: the age based memberships are used for tracking purposes for GNCC planning. Age is based on your age as of Jan 1st for the upcoming season (I.e. if your birthday is Jan 2nd and you turn 50 in 2023, you will not be considered a senior for the 23-24 season).